Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- Commercial fMRI neurobollocks – no, you cannot record your dreams (yet).
- The power of a well-chosen image; EEG measures of brain activity and exercise
- Transcranial direct-current stimulation – don’t try it at home
- Become a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for £39? Pfffftttt….
- You keep using this word ‘neuroplasticity’. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- Oh... Just... Fuck off. RT “@Factsionary: Under extremely high pressure, peanut butter can be turned into diamonds.” 1 hour ago
- @Neuro_Skeptic @eponymous85 @ClinPsy Here you go: twitter.com/neurobollocks/… 10 hours ago
- @tjathurman @OceanSurfHydro Also their/there confusion. Of course. #thehorrorthehorror 1 day ago
- @alexqwall And she's THE CLEVER ONE from Friends. 1 day ago
- @murphyslawyer22 @psychusup It varies. Sometimes I can't do words good to. 1 day ago