Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- The power of a well-chosen image; EEG measures of brain activity and exercise
- Transcranial direct-current stimulation – don’t try it at home
- Become a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for £39? Pfffftttt….
- You keep using this word ‘neuroplasticity’. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- The worst neurobollocks infographics on the web
- RT @paulie_fenton: @neurobollocks @m_wall @TheConversation When will this MADNESS end? Perhaps they're only using 10% of their potential ht… 8 hours ago
- Great work. RT “@TomChivers: An interview with Susan Greenfield, in which I did my best to challenge her telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/…” 10 hours ago
- @Sectioned_ Can't take credit for this - I didn't create it. Not sure who did! 1 day ago
- RT @sanasuri: .@neurobollocks bbc.co.uk/news/entertain… watch her squirm when she's asked about confusing correlation/causation in the book (0… 1 day ago
- "What should test the patience of even sympathetic readers, however, is Greenfield’s unsophisticated neuroscience of identity." 1 day ago