Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- The power of a well-chosen image; EEG measures of brain activity and exercise
- Transcranial direct-current stimulation – don’t try it at home
- Become a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for £39? Pfffftttt….
- You keep using this word ‘neuroplasticity’. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- The worst neurobollocks infographics on the web
- So, I don't often do #ff's, but when I do, I like to make sure I'm walking the path of righteousness: @EEGesus 11 hours ago
- RT @sarcastic_f: 4 posts on Lucy and the 10 Percent Brain Myth blog.brainfacts.org/2014/07/lucy-a… gainesonbrains.com/2014/07/lucy-i… neuwritesd.org/2014/07/24/luc… http://… 11 hours ago
- RT @Psych_Writer: Everything You Need To Know About the 10% Brain Myth, Explained in 60 Seconds: ow.ly/zx4fM @WIREDsciblogs @neu… 1 day ago
- @andrew__webber There's already @neurocompliment - my positive and optimistic counterpart. :o) 3 days ago
- @teobesta Ah - thanks! Now I feel stupid for getting all outraged 'n' stuff. 3 days ago