Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- Commercial fMRI neurobollocks – no, you cannot record your dreams (yet).
- The power of a well-chosen image; EEG measures of brain activity and exercise
- Transcranial direct-current stimulation – don’t try it at home
- Become a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for £39? Pfffftttt….
- You keep using this word ‘neuroplasticity’. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- @Schrokit Sorry... You snooze you lose! ;o) 6 hours ago
- @Pedal_Medal Yep. Nailed it. 8 hours ago
- @Pedal_Medal Well, it's complicated. See this if you're really interested: mindhacks.com/2010/06/07/neu… 8 hours ago
- Is that enough? That's probably enough, right? Yes. 8 hours ago
- RT @RAYSswimming: Never stop learning retrain your brain. #Neuroplasticity @IKKOSHQ @MastersSwimming @swimswamnews http://t.co/vP5htuAjiN 8 hours ago