Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- Become a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for £39? Pfffftttt….
- You keep using this word ‘neuroplasticity’. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- The worst neurobollocks infographics on the web
- Can playing video games improve general cognitive function?
- More eye-wateringly egregious neuromarketing bullshit from Martin Lindstrom
- I despair. Huff Po really posts some terrible shite RT@Strategoi: Is An Ideal Entrepreneur Right Brain Or Left Brain? lnkd.in/dj2e3rv 2 days ago
- It means nothing. RT “@iNetwork_Online: 47% Left and 53% Right... Not sure what that means but woohoo... fb.me/6x3terZ14” 2 days ago
- RT @melissasuzanneh: Study of Pot Smokers' Brains Shows That MRIs Cause Bad Science Reporting #badscience zite.to/1jqQqNb 2 days ago
- RT @melissasuzanneh: "Only a fool or liar will tell you how the brain works," - The Man Who Couldn't Stop #OCD zite.to/1r2MGr7 2 days ago
- RT @maiasz: marijuana neurobollocks, my latest (now with working link!) thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/… 3 days ago