Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- Become a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for £39? Pfffftttt….
- You keep using this word ‘neuroplasticity’. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- The worst neurobollocks infographics on the web
- Can playing video games improve general cognitive function?
- More eye-wateringly egregious neuromarketing bullshit from Martin Lindstrom
- Wisdom (as always) from the Daily Mash: thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-t… 16 hours ago
- @FionaQuigs Thanks so much for the invite Fiona! Unforch I'm in a GMT+7 timezone right now, so it'll be late for me but will try and join. 16 hours ago
- @ThatNeilMartin @davidwebster Craven toadying to the bollocks-mongers. Contemptible. 16 hours ago
- This piece's heart is in the right place but it's chock-full of terrible bollocks and unsupported claims: m.huffpost.com/us/entry/48992… 17 hours ago
- @ThatNeilMartin For shame @BPSOfficial! 17 hours ago