Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- Become a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for £39? Pfffftttt….
- You keep using this word ‘neuroplasticity’. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- The worst neurobollocks infographics on the web
- Can playing video games improve general cognitive function?
- More eye-wateringly egregious neuromarketing bullshit from Martin Lindstrom
- RT @Schrokit: @neurobollocks et tu @WIRED ?! 7 hours ago
- "Are touchscreens melting your kid's brain?" FFS, @wired wired.com/2014/04/childr… 7 hours ago
- RT @Neurocringe: The cringe is strong in this one-'mindfulness is among the most powerful brain change agents in modern neuroscience' http:… 12 hours ago
- @SRaaijmakers @davidwebster @Rafa_Camarillo Well, at least it's an attempt... 1 day ago
- @SiNainby No worries! Interesting for me too... 1 day ago