Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- @skepticosaurus Sure there are - sorry, still haven't had a chance to look at it properly! 28 minutes ago
- Haven't looked at this in detail, but the assessment tasks they use are actually fairly well validated. twitter.com/skepticosaurus… 1 day ago
- RT @stevensenior: Wonderful antidote to educational neurobollocks twitter.com/WTeducation/st… 1 day ago
- RT @peterbroks: Is there a neurobollocks or evo-devo explanation for Donald Trump? 1 day ago
- RT @ShuhBillSkee: Cringeworthy pop catchphrase ✓Fear mongering neurobollocks ✓ Style section pretending at news✓Scientific evidence ✗ https… 1 day ago