Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- RT @sjblakemore: Hey people, Neurolinguistic Programming is... um... not based on any kind of scientific evidence - e.g. see: https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @diponte: PROGRESS. Let's see more of this AND let's hear politicians stating publicly that we should consider stopping Brexit https://t… 3 days ago
- @deevybee @sjblakemore I was much less polite in that blog-post. 3 days ago
- @7synapses Just followed you so you can DM me now... 4 days ago
- RT @Clew_less: One for @Neuro_Skeptic @neurobollocks I think! twitter.com/TrendsFM/statu… 4 days ago