Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- You probably shouldn’t. twitter.com/lifehacker/sta… 17 hours ago
- No. No it won’t. twitter.com/guardian/statu… 23 hours ago
- Something for everyone here! twitter.com/sinainby/statu… 3 days ago
- @ThomasRowland90 Yeah, but there’s a lot of converging evidence for it from different approaches. 3 days ago
- RT @chrisdc77: Sigh. So does thinking about a ham sandwich. twitter.com/guardianscienc… 3 days ago