Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- Brain Balance Centers: An insider’s perspective
- The Amen Clinics advertising is dangerous, disingenuous bullshit
- Commercial fMRI neurobollocks – no, you cannot record your dreams (yet).
- The power of a well-chosen image; EEG measures of brain activity and exercise
- Transcranial direct-current stimulation – don’t try it at home
- RT @vaughanbell: The neuroscience of Jeremy Clarkson newstatesman.com/sci-tech/2015/… Yes, this article actually, exists, in the world - @neurobolloc… 1 day ago
- RT @dlhampton: Brain Balance Centers: total and utter neurobollocks wp.me/p3dvlO-z via @neurobollocks 2 days ago
- For the morning crowd: new blogpost lifting the lid on Brain Balance - An insider's perspective. neurobollocks.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/bra… 2 days ago
- RT @tijh: Brain Balance Centers: dodgy marketing, huge fees, unqualified staff on minimum wage. @neurobollocks wp.me/p3dvlO-8v 2 days ago
- RT @DrBrocktagon: "@coopesdetat: A link between gut bacteria and autism? sciencealert.com/antibiotics-ca…" Proceed with caution! http://t.co/kIB9LnS… 2 days ago