Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- RT @hewasahero: @neurobollocks Chris Morris's ficto-drug "Cake" supposedly targeting "Shatner's Bassoon" discussed in Parliament… https://t… 1 day ago
- New life-mission - try and get 'Shatner's bassoon' into a real paper somehow. twitter.com/garwboy/status… 1 day ago
- RT @doc_becca: You guys, please help J with his workplace training. https://t.co/0srdEliMFZ 3 days ago
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: Take cold showers because they "flood mood-regulating areas of your brain with happy, sparkly neurotransmitters" https:/… 1 week ago
- RT @Behaviourology: @neurobollocks twitter.com/cbcasithappens… 1 week ago