Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- Brilliant. Supposedly cognitive-enhancing tDCS device actually impairs cognition. twitter.com/researchdigest… 1 day ago
- Like many nerds, sports make me uncomfortable. Sporty neurobollocks, even more so. twitter.com/psychscientist… 1 day ago
- RT @Neurocringe: Magical DIY brain stimulation hat cures pain, makes you smart, and heals strokes. Also, you'll look mad. Only 200£! https:… 2 days ago
- (Via @Clew_less) 2 days ago
- Haha! Does it bollocks. twitter.com/landrover_uk/s… 2 days ago