Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- @hpsperform Absolutely - this one is excellent: amazon.co.uk/Great-Myths-Br… 1 day ago
- RT @karthiks_: So, we are not dangerous? Good Good Gooooooood - xkcd.com/1904/ @Neuro_Skeptic @neurobollocks @neuroconscience 4 days ago
- @petermcilveen @wef Hmmm... Well... definitely somewhat exaggerated to say that it control how you think... 5 days ago
- Oh, if only it were that simple. twitter.com/neuro_skeptic/… 1 week ago
- Also, here's my take on Daniel Amen: neurobollocks.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/utt… 1 week ago