Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- @AlleyMb Yeeeaah... Not really my area of expertise, sorry! 20 hours ago
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: Not everything needs to be "neuro" or "brain"! You can ride a bike or eat some pasta or watch TV without needing "5 Top … 20 hours ago
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: "Five easy ways to boost your cycling brain" telegraph.co.uk/men/active/rec… Neuro-bike-riding? Really? This is journalism in 201… 20 hours ago
- RT @tannahillglen: @neurobollocks is having a busy week....today's Wall St Jrnl article actually not bad but headline off the chain http://… 22 hours ago
- RT @judge_jen: 'You should totally read Jane Austen because BRAINS! and SCIENCE!' Jesus wept. @neurobollocks twitter.com/openculture/st… 2 days ago