Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- The Amen Clinics advertising is dangerous, disingenuous bullshit
- Commercial fMRI neurobollocks – no, you cannot record your dreams (yet).
- The power of a well-chosen image; EEG measures of brain activity and exercise
- Transcranial direct-current stimulation – don’t try it at home
- Become a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for £39? Pfffftttt….
- @JamesPsychol I've got a cool logo and t-shirts. 5 hours ago
- @stephensenn @gill1109 OK, you're hired as a branding consultant. 6 hours ago
- RT @stephensenn: @neurobollocks @gill1109 Of course. "Some things go without saying but we do without thinking" 6 hours ago
- @stephensenn @gill1109 I'm stealing that for the corporate slogan. ☺️ 6 hours ago
- RT @stephensenn: @neurobollocks @gill1109 'Mindlessness' is definitely the way to go. It'a a no-brainer. 6 hours ago