Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- RT @StephenSerjeant: Pleased that this "learning styles" #edubollocks / @neurobollocks is getting critical coverage bbc.co.uk/news/education… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: Legends tell of a lost issue of Neuroimage, suppressed from publication because it contained forbidden blobs that could… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BethWatersNeuro: Please amplify-help take down a scam medical website. @pacifichost and @godaddyhelp need nudging to restore @neurocons… 2 weeks ago
- Hey all - please RT to help @neuroconscience regain control of his own site and content! Thanks. twitter.com/boucherleanne/… 2 weeks ago
- @Neurocringe Haha! 3 weeks ago