Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- @tannahillglen I thought for a minute that was going to be a 'The neuroscience of thanksgiving' piece. 😣 1 day ago
- Heh - "Watson thinks with you, you can outthink." twitter.com/tannahillglen/… 1 day ago
- RT @psalkovskis: .@maxcoltheart @neurobollocks See eg journals.cambridge.org/action/display… and journals.cambridge.org/action/display… 2 days ago
- RT @psalkovskis: @maxcoltheart @neurobollocks Not CVS just earplug!! RHS supposed to help LHS not.Was hallucinations;not confusion just tha… 2 days ago
- @deborahapthorp @paniq I've done some of those studies myself! 2 days ago