Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- Porsche take EEG marketing bollocks to the next level
- Brain Balance Centers: An insider’s perspective
- The Amen Clinics advertising is dangerous, disingenuous bullshit
- Commercial fMRI neurobollocks – no, you cannot record your dreams (yet).
- The power of a well-chosen image; EEG measures of brain activity and exercise
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: A pastor says the brain can help the soul: "Neuroministry: Leveraging Brain-Based Insight for Kingdom Impact" http://t.c… 10 hours ago
- RT @LearningSpy: @neurobollocks twitter.com/psychologymarc… 1 day ago
- RT @PhDefunct: "Flibanserin quiets neurons...where all that ‘self-judging’ activity is taking place." We supposedly know this how? https:/… 1 day ago
- A concise yet comprehensive demolition. Great stuff by @neuroconscience twitter.com/neuroconscienc… 1 day ago
- RT @srirangakashyap: @Neuro_Skeptic @neurobollocks @minisculeminx It's quite rampant in India. Check this out: midbrainmasters.com 1 day ago