Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- RT @sjblakemore: Four neuromyths that are still prevalent in schools – debunked theguardian.com/teacher-networ… 6 days ago
- RT @BerndPorr: Just trawling the twittersphere for sensible #TechNews and (of course) found bollocks: fashnerd.com/2017/01/mindfu… #EEG Glasses.… 1 week ago
- RT @WheelerSimon: @neurobollocks :-( "...antioxidant boosting properties of spirulina can be used as a nutritional supplement for improving… 1 week ago
- Perfect. 10/10. twitter.com/nyuprimatology… 1 week ago
- Some big claims here. twitter.com/beelinbaxter/s… 2 weeks ago