Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- RT @sharoz: A company claims it can detect personality via someone's face. Bullshit. faception.com @Neuro_Skeptic @Neurocringe @n… 1 day ago
- Excellent. twitter.com/cfchabris/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @StefanWagler: Aaand another case for @neurobollocks / @Neuro_Skeptic! twitter.com/guardianscienc… 4 days ago
- RT @Clew_less: Here’s an interesting take on quackery @neurobonkers @Neuro_Skeptic @neurobollocks twitter.com/nireyal/status… 4 days ago
- @Charlesknight @Neuro_Skeptic The technique can work in a technical sense, but jury's still out on whether it's actually helpful. 4 days ago