Just a quickie to point you towards an ace set of slides by Chris Atherton (twitter: @finiteattention) available on SlideShare.net, detailing a presentation at the Cambridge Usability group meeting. Some really excellent points and examples in there.
- @paniq @textfiles I haven't read it thoroughly, but I think the approach is pretty brilliant, actually! 1 day ago
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: "Islamic Education Approach To Brain-Based Education" en.seminars.sid.ir/ViewPaper.aspx… Education is not a branch of either religi… 4 days ago
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: Brain Based Revenue Generation: Engage the Brain to Trigger the Buy smpscentralpa.org/meetinginfo.ph… Engage brain, don't buy into… 4 days ago
- RT @TomChivers: The "mindset" revolution sweeping British schools may be based on shaky science: feature/investigation thing from me https:… 4 days ago
- RT @Clew_less: Now bullsh*t bingo comes to the automotive world @Neuro_Skeptic @neurobollocks twitter.com/Automotive_New… 6 days ago